Let’s be honest. In many ways we’re like lots of other law firms:
- we present lawyers with a broad range of experience
- we value long term relationships with our clients
- we offer value for money and an exemplary service
We could talk history, but we'd rather look forwards to see how we can develop ourselves to help you.
Of course experience feeds expertise, and we’ve learned a few lessons over the years:
- that we need to be flexible and adaptable to succeed in a changing environment.
- that technical expertise is a given when you’re looking for support from a law firm.
- that working with you is far more rewarding – for you and us – than simply working for you.
- that concentrating on particular market segments creates advisers with real understanding and empathy; advisers who offer much more than just technical legal guidance.
We try to take a different view. We ask tough questions – of you and us. For instance:
What’s the point of a law firm?
Our competitive advantage lies in our ability to create value. But how do you define value?
The situation you’re in, the support you need, the outcome you’re looking for – and the value we can create for you - is unique. Our job is to help you create value – in your personal life, in your business life. So when we’re getting to know you, finding out what you want to achieve, understanding how your business works, we’re trying to get to the heart of how we can help deliver value.
Click here to find out more about our strategy.