Look after what really matters to you and make certain your business and relationships run smoothly
You are involved in numerous business relationships. You invest time and energy in those relationships and it is important that each party's roles and responsibilities are documented for clarity and transparency, and that risks are managed. We have aviation specialists who specialise in contracts and commercial relationships.
Our aviation lawyers provide specialist legal advice on all kinds of aviation agreements including advising on:
- maintenance, repair and support agreements.
- sale and purchase agreements, power by the hour arrangements, loans, leases and components exchanges
- structuring long term arrangements between partners including joint ventures
- aircraft management agreements
- agreements for the fitment of aircraft, catering, ground handling, lost baggage and marketing arrangements
- distribution and agency arrangements
- IP issues including trademarks
- IT agreements
For more information on aviation contracts and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Alina Nosek, Partner, Head of Aviation.