Employment law training for HR and senior managers delivered by experienced lawyers on-site and at your convenience
Managing your people and employment risks is at the heart of a well-run (and profitable) business.
It makes good business sense to ensure the people managing your people are up to speed with latest legislation and thoughts on best practice. Your managers are on the front line of employee relations. They need to understand the importance of working with your HR team to deal effectively with staff issues and get the most from your people.
We are often asked to deliver training to bridge the gap between HR and line managers, and to give them the tools to manage difficult situations with confidence.
We have established a comprehensive range of training sessions and workshops which we can present at your offices or from our training suites in Crawley or Maidstone.
Why asb employment training?
- Ensure your employment procedures are up-to-date
- Give your line managers confidence
- Train several people in one session
- Save money and time by training on-site
- Share experiences in a safe, confidential environment
Our courses are enjoyable, practical and cover a full range of HR topics including:
- Managing Ill Health
- Changing Contracts of Employment
- Social Networking
- Diversity and Equal Opportunities
- Restructuring and Change Management
- Handling Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Introduction to Employment Law for Line Managers.
Courses can be tailored to your specific requirements so you can be assured of getting excellent value for your investment.
For more information on our employment law training services and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Rebecca Jorgensen, Head of Employment.