How we do it
The asb commercial department combines excellent business understanding with exceptional technical know-how to make certain that our clients are protected. We work hand in hand with you to provide a service focused on the commercial needs of your business.
Our expertise includes:
- drafting and negotiating procurement contracts for a range of organisations including local authorities and private sector businesses relating to facilities management, catering services, waste management, cleaning, IT services
- drafting outsourcing agreements for catering, cleaning services, payroll and other services for airlines, manufacturing companies and local authorities
- setting up not-for-profit companies including joint ventures between the private and public sectors
- advising a range of businesses, off line and online, on customer terms and conditions and trading arrangements
- negotiating licence, manufacturing and distribution agreements for various companies
- advising on the commissioning of bespoke software packages for licensees
- managing trade mark portfolios and implementing a trade mark watching service.
- advising intermediaries on terms of business for the sale of insurance products through travel agents and the regulatory issues involved
- advising website development companies in relation to development, licensing, hosting and maintenance agreements
- advising a number of software development companies on intellectual property rights and the licensing, maintenance and support of products nationally and internationally