You need a trusted business partner with expansive technical and commercial expertise. You also need someone you can depend on. Someone you can really get along with. That’s where we come in.
Our corporate finance lawyers are recognised as one of the leading teams in the south east.
Our reputation relies just as much on our ability to put your best interests at the centre of everything we do as it does on our legal expertise and established relationships.
We advise in a range of corporate transactions including:
- business acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, mergers and disposals
- re-financing and restructuring shareholdings
- corporate governance and compliance
As a firm we are keen to work in partnership with you and work hard to develop and sustain long-term strategic relationships that enable us to offer the best value, practical advice and exemplary service.
We believe that the most important attributes of our service to you will be:
- to demonstrate cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- the flexibility to accommodate evolving requirements
- the resources - both human and technical - to ensure reliability, accessibility and a business-focused understanding
- a responsive attitude in order to anticipate and react to enquiries in a prompt, timely manner
The first thing we do is get to know you and understand your business.
For more information on our corporate finance services and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Helen Mead, Partner, Head of Corporate Finance.
Members of the Kent Corporate Finance Alliance (KCFA); a collaborative organisation of professional services firms, all of whom are focused on delivering expert corporate and transactional advice.
The KCFA website www.kcfa.co.uk provides businesses with a source of information and advice as well as access to a resource library and news.