Forming a freehold company
In addition to meeting certain criteria, buying the freehold of your property will invariably require you to set up a freehold company with some or all of the other leaseholders although if there are only a few leaseholders this can be done by way of a Trust.
We can advise on
- dealing with the company formation
- establishing a registered office address
- getting a valuation of the freehold
- buying the freehold
- ongoing administration of the company
- alternatively preparing a Declaration of Trust
For more information on forming a freehold company and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Jane Struthers, Paralegal, Property Services.