Resolving disagreements before they get out of hand should be your first priority.
But if problems progress – you can call on the support and guidance of a legal team practised in the intricacies of aviation affairs.
We help resolve contentious aviation matters by settlement, litigation, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
We will always act in your best interests and recommend the quickest and most suitable method of reaching resolution.
We regularly advise the aviation industry on a wide range of disputes including:
- detention or repossession of aircraft and engines in the UK and other jurisdictions
- aircraft or engine lease disputes including defaults, lease termination and repossession
- maintenance and repair disputes
- contractual disputes
- contamination problems
- insolvency advice for creditors and debtors including liens and retention of title issues
- fraud investigations and asset recovery
- fatal and non-fatal air accident and insurance claims - see Managing Claims
- enforcement of security documentation
For more information on dispute resolution in the aviation industry and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Alina Nosek, Partner, Head of Aviation.