Optimise staff performance, reduce your employment risks and ensure you have the contractual building blocks for an engaged and contented workforce
We help you manage your people matters by providing a clear, effective, tailored and cost-controlled legal service.
We work hand in hand with senior management teams and HR personnel in airlines, aviation parts companies, leasing companies, airports and related businesses to provide a service that is focussed on the specific needs of aviation businesses.
Our employment lawyers are established leaders in their field and can apply their knowledge across a broad range of employment issues.
We’ll help you with the following:
- Documentation: policies, handbooks, contracts
- Business transformation: redundancy, restructuring, outsourcing and TUPE
- Employment disputes: grievances, disciplinaries, tribunals, court action and injunctions
- Training: in-house courses; public training
People matters in the aviation sector
Some employment matters are particularly relevant to the aviation industry. Our work includes:
- providing strategic advice in respect of changes to terms and conditions for pilots, flight crew and other staff including negotiations with Trade Unions
- negotiating and drafting secondment agreements for seasonal flight crew
- roster planning support
- advising on TUPE issues
- drafting and advising on contracts of employment and HR practice
- advice on strike actions
- employment tribunal advice
- employment training for managers
- integration issues following acquisition
For more information on employment law in the aviation industry and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Jonathan Stevens, Partner.